Translation of tiebreaker in Spanish:
- 1 (in tennis)Example sentences
- If the late Jimmy van Alen hadn't invented tennis' tiebreaker in the 1960s, Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi might still be playing.
- At 30-30, there is a 19-stroke rally which is won by Robredo and he goes on to take the game and force the tiebreak.
- The 10th and final race, however, was the tiebreak decider, with the winner declared champion.
- 3 (casting vote)(American English) [colloquial]
voto (masculine) de calidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.