Translation of tier in Spanish:
- 1.1 (row, layer)the seats are arranged in tiershilera (feminine) superpuestalos asientos son en gradasExample sentences1.2 (of cake) 1.3 (in hierarchy) a three-tier education system
un sistema de enseñanza de tres nivelesExample sentences
- For an hour-and-a-half, their contest was so intense that from the court you could hear cutlery being removed from the hospitality booths three tiers above.
- But the residents say development will come within 70 ft of the edge of the boulder clay cliff and will be only 30 to 50 ft above the first tier of houses.
- Three sides of the inner chamber were lined with tiers of seats, the fourth being a flat extension of the floor, where sat the Mayor and his clerks.
- We should like to see a better representation from people of various faiths at all tiers within the Charity Commission.
- Critics of the plan believe it is rooted as much in political expediency as in a genuine desire to revamp the topmost tier of the legal system.
- These schools would compose the bottom tier of an educational hierarchy based on privilege.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the