Translation of timeshare in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (system)(before noun) (apartment/property)en multipropiedaden tiempo compartidoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable (property)
- With seasonal ownership schemes or timeshare you have to be happy that your two weeks holiday per year will have a very high premium.
- Most of the schemes in Tenerife are timeshare, so there isn't a lot of freehold property.
- ‘We say to them that there may come a point when they want to exchange their properties, but they say to us we are not timeshare we are seasonal owners,’ he said.
(stake) (parte en una multipropiedad)
- There is legislation protecting you if you buy timeshares and there are many reputable timeshare companies.
- In the past decade, millions have invested in seasonal homes, from wholly owned multimillion-dollar mansions in Michigan to two-week timeshares in Florida.
- He said Middleton owned several properties including two premises in Darlington and had timeshares in Florida and Portugal.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.