- 1.1 u (system) multipropiedad (f), tiempo (m) compartido; (before n) [apartment/property] en multipropiedad, en tiempo compartidoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 c (property) multipropiedad (f); (stake) parte en una multipropiedad
- With seasonal ownership schemes or timeshare you have to be happy that your two weeks holiday per year will have a very high premium.
- Most of the schemes in Tenerife are timeshare, so there isn't a lot of freehold property.
- ‘We say to them that there may come a point when they want to exchange their properties, but they say to us we are not timeshare we are seasonal owners,’ he said.
- There is legislation protecting you if you buy timeshares and there are many reputable timeshare companies.
- In the past decade, millions have invested in seasonal homes, from wholly owned multimillion-dollar mansions in Michigan to two-week timeshares in Florida.
- He said Middleton owned several properties including two premises in Darlington and had timeshares in Florida and Portugal.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)