Translation of tint in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (of color) tinte (masculine), matiz (masculine); (color) tono (masculine) pastel tints tonos pastelExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (for hair) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine)
- Adding tints and shades introduces variety through value.
- Certain tints and shades of colour can be chosen as well as a special pattern or a special blend of fibres to make it lighter or heavier.
- Prodigal servings of pure saturated (often fluorescent) color are fattened further with a rich welter of tints, tones and shades.
- The orange tint coloured her hair and made her skin look ill, but I recognised her.
- Some other things that can cause a very bad hair day include over processing your hair with color, tints, bleach or perms.
- It is a way of life, whether it be a change in colour, tints, hairpieces or whatever.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a