- 1.1 countable/numerable (of color) tinte (m), matiz (m); (color) tono (m) pastel tints tonos pastelMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (for hair) tintura (f), tinte (m)
More example sentences
- Adding tints and shades introduces variety through value.
- Certain tints and shades of colour can be chosen as well as a special pattern or a special blend of fibres to make it lighter or heavier.
- Prodigal servings of pure saturated (often fluorescent) color are fattened further with a rich welter of tints, tones and shades.
- The orange tint coloured her hair and made her skin look ill, but I recognised her.
- Some other things that can cause a very bad hair day include over processing your hair with color, tints, bleach or perms.
- It is a way of life, whether it be a change in colour, tints, hairpieces or whatever.
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.