Translation of tint in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (of color)(color)pastel tintsExample sentences1.2 uncountable (for hair)
- Adding tints and shades introduces variety through value.
- Certain tints and shades of colour can be chosen as well as a special pattern or a special blend of fibres to make it lighter or heavier.
- Prodigal servings of pure saturated (often fluorescent) color are fattened further with a rich welter of tints, tones and shades.
- The orange tint coloured her hair and made her skin look ill, but I recognised her.
- Some other things that can cause a very bad hair day include over processing your hair with color, tints, bleach or perms.
- It is a way of life, whether it be a change in colour, tints, hairpieces or whatever.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.