- 1.1 countable/numerable (of color) tinte (masculine), matiz (masculine); (color) tono (masculine) pastel tints tonos pastelMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (for hair) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine)
More example sentences
- Adding tints and shades introduces variety through value.
- Certain tints and shades of colour can be chosen as well as a special pattern or a special blend of fibres to make it lighter or heavier.
- Prodigal servings of pure saturated (often fluorescent) color are fattened further with a rich welter of tints, tones and shades.
- The orange tint coloured her hair and made her skin look ill, but I recognised her.
- Some other things that can cause a very bad hair day include over processing your hair with color, tints, bleach or perms.
- It is a way of life, whether it be a change in colour, tints, hairpieces or whatever.
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.