Translation of toboggan in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Then, my daughter slid off the toboggan head first into a snow bank, and when I pulled her out she took from her mouth her first missing tooth.
- In snow, it drove like a toboggan, but with worse steering.
- However, it is not yet clear if the New Year will start on a sufficiently white note to allow children in the Republic to dust off their snowboards and toboggans.
- deslizarse en trineo or tobogánExample sentences
- On a six-night Winter Wonderland break in the Finnish village of Luosto, you can get cosy beside a log fire, peer skywards in search of the northern lights and choose between skating, riding, tobogganing and ice-fishing.
- Other popular winter sports include skiing, ice-skating, snowshoeing, and tobogganing.
- Or go dog sledding, tobogganing or ice-skating.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.