Translation of toboggan in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Then, my daughter slid off the toboggan head first into a snow bank, and when I pulled her out she took from her mouth her first missing tooth.
- In snow, it drove like a toboggan, but with worse steering.
- However, it is not yet clear if the New Year will start on a sufficiently white note to allow children in the Republic to dust off their snowboards and toboggans.
- deslizarse en trineo or tobogánExample sentences
- She also enjoyed tobogganing down the Cresta Run.
- There were a group of older kids tobogganing down there, and residents said they were deliberately crashing into the trees.
- As the country was gripped by cold, children and adults were snowballing and tobogganing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.