Translation of toboggan in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Then, my daughter slid off the toboggan head first into a snow bank, and when I pulled her out she took from her mouth her first missing tooth.
- In snow, it drove like a toboggan, but with worse steering.
- However, it is not yet clear if the New Year will start on a sufficiently white note to allow children in the Republic to dust off their snowboards and toboggans.
- deslizarse en trineo or tobogánExample sentences
- The actress let out a scream as she tobogganed down a hill at the ski resort of Banff in Alberta, Canada.
- The three of us spent four weeks touring around Europe, ending up with friends in Austria, making snow men and tobogganing down the slopes!
- We went to New Hampshire for a long winter party weekend and at some point one evening decided to toboggan down the empty ski slope before the sun set.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.