n (pl -toes)
- 1.1 [Culin] [Agr] tomate (m), jitomate (m) (Méx) plum tomato tomate (m) (de) pera (before n) tomato juice jugo (m) or (esp Esp) zumo (m) de tomate tomato ketchup ketchup (m) tomato paste o puree extracto (m) or concentrado (m) de tomate, pomarola® (f) (Chi) , pomidoro (m) (Ur) tomato sauce/soup salsa (f)/sopa (f) de tomate or (Méx) de jitomateMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2tomato (plant) tomatera (f), tomate (m), jitomate (m) (Méx)
- I make salad with avocados, tomato, lettuce and spring onions, with an olive oil and red wine dressing.
- Lycopene is one of the pigments that colour tomatoes and other fruits and vegetables red, orange or yellow.
- So now I'm having a bet each way, with a warm salad of aubergine, tomato and mozzarella.
- They discussed some tips for planting summer crops like tomatoes and capsicums.
- I personally think if you can only grow two plants it should be a pot of tomatoes and a pot of basil.
- In the garden at the back my aunt grew tomatoes, greens and lettuces.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.