nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 (for skin) tónico (m), loción (f) tonificanteMore example sentences1.2 [Photography/Fotografía] virador (masculine)
More example sentences1.3 (for photocopier) toner (masculine)
- Essential oils can be used in making homemade lotions, facial toners, shampoos, perfumes, soaps, shower gels, and other natural products.
- Alcohol-based astringents and toners can make skin even drier.
- Choose a toner appropriate for your skin type, and look for toners without alcohol, colors or artificial fragrance.
More example sentences
- After toning in sepia or brown toner, treat prints for 2 to 5 minutes in working solution.
- This is definitely a factor in the final print color, even after toning in selenium and brown toner.
- Selenium remains the most popular toner among fine art photographers.
- Mono printers generally use a single photocopier-type cartridge of black powdered toner.
- I was doing a large amount of photocopying in the last half of my day at the software company, and the photocopier ran out of toner.
- Coloured inks are more expensive than black toner and colour printers use powder, liquid or solid inks depending on the printing process.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.