Translation of toner in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (for skin)loción (feminine) tonificanteExample sentences1.2 (Photography)
Example sentences1.3 (for photocopier)
- Essential oils can be used in making homemade lotions, facial toners, shampoos, perfumes, soaps, shower gels, and other natural products.
- Alcohol-based astringents and toners can make skin even drier.
- Choose a toner appropriate for your skin type, and look for toners without alcohol, colors or artificial fragrance.
toner (masculine)Example sentences
- After toning in sepia or brown toner, treat prints for 2 to 5 minutes in working solution.
- This is definitely a factor in the final print color, even after toning in selenium and brown toner.
- Selenium remains the most popular toner among fine art photographers.
- Mono printers generally use a single photocopier-type cartridge of black powdered toner.
- I was doing a large amount of photocopying in the last half of my day at the software company, and the photocopier ran out of toner.
- Coloured inks are more expensive than black toner and colour printers use powder, liquid or solid inks depending on the printing process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than