Translation of toothglass in Spanish:
- vaso (masculine) del bañoExample sentences
- It would be childish to fill a toothglass with water and pour it under the door, I reprove myself.
- In his own room he would never have exposed himself quite like this: the dirty toothglass, the towel on the bed.
- This can be achieved by sealing the cleaning toilet with a toilet strip, by wrapping the washed tumbler in a new toothglass bag and by providing guests with items such as sanibags and tissues.
Definition of toothglass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than