Translation of toothglass in Spanish:
- vaso (masculine) del bañoExample sentences
- It would be childish to fill a toothglass with water and pour it under the door, I reprove myself.
- In his own room he would never have exposed himself quite like this: the dirty toothglass, the towel on the bed.
- This can be achieved by sealing the cleaning toilet with a toilet strip, by wrapping the washed tumbler in a new toothglass bag and by providing guests with items such as sanibags and tissues.
Definition of toothglass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.