Translation of top-shelf in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pornographic) [magazine] para adultosExample sentences1.2 (first-rate) [product/decor] de primera calidad
- Naked women belong in top-shelf magazines, not in a publication which should inform on the news of the day (debatable, I concede).
- We get to visit one American women's group which specialises in a form of photography normally associated with top-shelf magazines.
- Scotland on Sunday has learned that BoS provided over £5m in debt financing to a start-up called Remnant Media, which has bought 45 top-shelf magazines from Desmond for £20m.
- This was a label that dominated musically as well as attracting and nurturing top-shelf vocal talent.
- The Hotel Sliven was a Communist-era behemoth that I wouldn't recommend to anyone expecting top-shelf service and quality.
- It's always frustrating to watch an artist with top-shelf talent reach that inadvertently satiated moment when there's really nothing important to say, nothing to add.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.