- 1.1 (pornographic) [magazine] para adultosMore example sentences1.2 (first-rate) [product/decor] de primera calidad
More example sentences
- Naked women belong in top-shelf magazines, not in a publication which should inform on the news of the day (debatable, I concede).
- We get to visit one American women's group which specialises in a form of photography normally associated with top-shelf magazines.
- Scotland on Sunday has learned that BoS provided over £5m in debt financing to a start-up called Remnant Media, which has bought 45 top-shelf magazines from Desmond for £20m.
- This was a label that dominated musically as well as attracting and nurturing top-shelf vocal talent.
- The Hotel Sliven was a Communist-era behemoth that I wouldn't recommend to anyone expecting top-shelf service and quality.
- It's always frustrating to watch an artist with top-shelf talent reach that inadvertently satiated moment when there's really nothing important to say, nothing to add.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.