- 1.1 u c [Min] topacio (m)More example sentences1.2 u (color) color (m) topacio, ámbar (m)
More example sentences
- Brazil is the main source of gem topaz (an aluminium silicate fluoride in which hydroxyl ions replace some of the fluorine ions) Topaz can be colourless, blue, and rarely pink as well as the more familiar yellow.
- There's also a matching pair of earrings and a ring with my birthstone, the blue topaz, in the middle and a diamond on either side of it.
- Lined up neatly on nine velvet pillow (all different colours and sizes) were crowns and tiaras and circlets in gold, silver and bronze adorned in rubies, emerald, sapphires, opals, topazes, diamonds - you name it, it's there.
- Looking up she caught amusement dancing in her aunt's dark rich topaz colored eyes.
- The English pinstripes have new designs, and there are new colours for the fustians, like dark topaz or deep ruby.
- His eyes were still that ever-bright topaz colour and his light brown hair had grown long and thick.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.