- 1.1 [path] tortuoso, sinuosoMore example sentences1.2 [plot/reasoning/mind] tortuoso, enrevesado
More example sentences
- Varicose veins are tortuous, twisted, or lengthened veins.
- The Ryder Cup trail has often been tortuous, twisting and downright tedious, but the rewards to the Scottish economy are expected to be enormous.
- Eventually, after a particularly tortuous twist, the path opened out and they came to the Cave of the Prophet.
- Instead of destroying their sculptures, managers have to hand their work over to a different group to complete - a tortuous experience.
- But where does the inquiry go from here after the tortuous and lengthy taking of the evidence?
- The classification of tropical karst is highly complex, with a tortuous terminology derived from several languages.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.