- 1.1 [path] tortuoso, sinuosoMore example sentences1.2 [plot/reasoning/mind] tortuoso, enrevesado
More example sentences
- Varicose veins are tortuous, twisted, or lengthened veins.
- The Ryder Cup trail has often been tortuous, twisting and downright tedious, but the rewards to the Scottish economy are expected to be enormous.
- Eventually, after a particularly tortuous twist, the path opened out and they came to the Cave of the Prophet.
- Instead of destroying their sculptures, managers have to hand their work over to a different group to complete - a tortuous experience.
- But where does the inquiry go from here after the tortuous and lengthy taking of the evidence?
- The classification of tropical karst is highly complex, with a tortuous terminology derived from several languages.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.