Translation of touchy in Spanish:
adjective -chier, -chiest
susceptible(subject/situation)she's a bit touchy about her accent
delicadono le gusta que hagan comentarios sobre su acentoExample sentences
- Even cool Capricorns can get touchy and easily upset during the Time of the Crab.
- If you go too slowly, the person thinks you don't want to hug them, and you have a touchy, cranky person on your hands for the rest of the evening.
- They often lash out suddenly and for no apparent reason, and may seem to be touchy or irritable most of the time.
- In this kind of situation, touchy subjects are skirted and cones of silence descend.
- By acquiescing to both England and Germany through the Iberian Indecision, France completely avoids this touchy issue.
- It's a touchy issue, I realize how complex and personal these decisions are to some people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.