Translation of touchy-feely in Spanish:
toquetón (Southern Cone) [colloquial](course/program/approach)
que recalca el aspecto humanoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (corny) (politician) [pejorative]
- I'm busting myself going on every audition that I'm remotely right for, and you dump a perfectly good job because some old guy gets a little touchy-feely.
- I guess I'm a lot more of a touchy-feely guy than I thought I was.
- The more than 100,000 employees he downsized can testify that he is not a touchy-feely kind of guy.
- Once viewed as a touchy-feely topic relegated to the human resources department, leadership development is now seen as a business tool that gives companies a competitive advantage.
- The thing is, me being involved with interviews and such, helps dilutes the Left's touchy-feely maternal embrace angle.
- Well, of course, this is compassion night, touchy-feely night at the Republican National Convention.
que te toca la fibra sensible
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.