- → tousledExample sentences
- Certainly it is the face of the tousle-haired youth with a hint of acne, who, as you enter, stares out from the confines of an aluminium frame set on a signpost.
- The tousle-haired performer is bringing his unique show, Comedy 4 Kids, to Dartford's Orchard Theatre this month in an event which promises alternative comedy sketches, improvisation and some very silly songs.
- As a tousle-haired poet, he waxes lyrical with sculptress Clotilde Hesme in a black-and-white love letter to the 1960s, with much drug-taking and aimless hanging out in new-wave style.
Definition of tousle-haired in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the