Translation of towel in Spanish:
- (before noun) towel bar or (British) railtoallero (masculine) (de barra)→ throw in 3Example sentences
- Use a dust pan and brush for the larger pieces, damp paper towels or cloths for smaller slivers.
- Using a dry cloth or paper towel to wipe the surface dry prevents streaking.
- Wipe windows with lintless cloth, paper towels or crumpled newspapers.
transitive verb (British) towelling towelled
- secar con toallato towel somebody/oneself down or offsecar a alguien/secarse con una toallahe toweled himself dryse secó con una toallaExample sentences
- He began pressing various keys on the console whilst Drake towelled himself off and walked over to the controls.
- I came home, towelled myself dry, and sat close by my big kitchen radiator sipping a large mug of steaming hot coffee in an attempt to get warm.
- Rain was sweeping in on the stage, and he got soaked, but he just towelled himself down.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.