Translation of tower block in Spanish:
- (British English) (of flats) edificio (masculine) or bloque (masculine) de apartamentos
edificio (masculine) or bloque (masculine) (Latin America tb) de departamentos
edificio (masculine) or bloque (masculine) (Spain tb) de pisos
torre (feminine)(of offices) edificio (masculine) de oficinas
bloque (masculine) de oficinas
torre (feminine)Example sentences
- One is a multi-million-pound tower block featuring flats, offices and restaurants in the heart of the city.
- It will replenish the site with a tower block of flats offices and shops including a new travel and tourist information centre.
- Now in this delightful fable, set in a European city on a sweltering June night, he shows that the 7th floor of a residential tower block can be a source of magic realism.
Definition of tower block in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.