Translation of toxic in Spanish:
- [materials/substance] tóxico; [assets/debt] tóxicoExample sentences
- Some waste materials that are highly poisonous are considered toxic wastes.
- There weren't any chemical factories or toxic waste dumps or traffic, just a few goats and olive trees.
- And yet it's a fine balance, because Vitamin A is also known to be a highly toxic chemical for the foetus.
- So a lot of people at risk here with these toxic loans which are really bad deals for consumers.
- That's slowing him down as he races to clean up the toxic assets infecting the nation's top banks.
- Who better to manage the "toxic assets" of a failed bank than professional bond fund managers?
- These were designed to take away the uncertainty in interbank lending, the uncertainty whose cause was the existence of toxic assets on each others ' balance sheets.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.