Translation of toy in Spanish:
- people and cars looked like toysla gente y los coches parecían de juguete(British English) [colloquial] to throw one's toys out of the pramexplotar [colloquial]
tener un arrebatoExample sentences
- There will be a range of automotive toys and model cars, boats and planes for children as well as a jumping castle, clowns, face painting and a care centre
- Everything bar the kitchen sink has to go… from cuddly toys to the cars standing on their driveway.
- Her favourite dolls, cuddly toys and teddy bears are lined along her shelves and bed.
- 2 (miniature)(dog/poodle)
- Unlike the show held in April, there were not many fancy and toy breeds.
- He was judged against a flat-coated retriever, a giant schnauzer, an Old English sheepdog, a wire fox terrier, a saluki hound and Pekingese toy dog.
- Like so many fashions in New York, Rosenthal says the surge in demand for toy dog breeds is largely celebrity-driven.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.