Translation of track record in Spanish:
- historial (masculine)with his track record no one will employ him
antecedentes (masculine plural)con su historial nadie lo va a empleara novelist with a long track recordun novelista de larga trayectoriaExample sentences
- I rode against him at Eastbourne last week and he broke the track record.
- His track record was smashed twice last night in the fastest speedway meeting ever held in Manchester.
- It was heart-breaking because he conceded 23 lb to the winner and they smashed the track record.
- Each member of the consortium has a proven track record in the field of supported employment.
- He recommends sticking to firms that have a track record because they have proved that they know how to run the funds.
- There is a proven track record of prejudice, narrow thinking and incompetent advice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.