- 1 (of land, sea) extensión (feminine)More example sentences
- Deforestation along the East Coast also opened up large tracts of land filled with small prey, making the area even more inviting.
- It was obviously using rolling stock left over from before unification and went through some very depressed areas with large tracts of unused land and derelict buildings.
- The Dawes Act not only severely restricted communal lands and traditional cultural patterns, it opened up huge tracts of native lands to white settlement and exploitation.
- 2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] tracto (masculine) the urinary tract el tracto urinarioMore example sentences
- The degree of elongation in the gastrointestinal tract varies from one region to another.
- The focus was mostly on Crohn's disease, which can affect any region of the gastrointestinal tract, although the ileum and colon are the sites most frequently involved.
- Contrast medium appears opaque on X-ray film, providing a clear outline of structures such as your digestive tract or blood vessels.