- (British English) trade-weighted indexíndice (masculine) ponderado según la balanza comercialExample sentences
- After the financial crisis, the trade-weighted exchange rate was allowed to fluctuate within a wide range.
- And the dollar is still off by only 15% from its peak three years ago, according to the Federal Reserve's trade-weighted, inflation-adjusted index.
- Against a Federal Reserve trade-weighted index of the currencies of major trading partners, adjusted for inflation, it has fallen 24% from its most recent peak three years ago.
Definition of trade-weighted in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.