- 1.1 (symbol, name) marca (f) (de fábrica) registered trademark marca registradaMore example sentences1.2 (distinctive characteristic) sello (m) característico
More example sentences
- The author cites four key types of intellectual property: trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets.
- Legal vigilance over brand names and trademarks is a product of our hyper-litigious society.
- You could register it as a trademark or service mark, but in this case, for what?
- Remediation is a trademark characteristic of weblogs but it is hardly a new idea.
- Her most memorable roles are stamped with her trademark characteristics, by turns wry, matey and spikily defiant.
- Their distinctive trademarks, those interlocking guitars and precise rhythms, are sharp and slick - although the songs don't exactly leap out at you.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.