Translation of trademark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (symbol, name) marca (feminine) (de fábrica)Example sentences1.2 (distinctive characteristic) sello (masculine) característico
- The author cites four key types of intellectual property: trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets.
- Legal vigilance over brand names and trademarks is a product of our hyper-litigious society.
- You could register it as a trademark or service mark, but in this case, for what?
- Remediation is a trademark characteristic of weblogs but it is hardly a new idea.
- Her most memorable roles are stamped with her trademark characteristics, by turns wry, matey and spikily defiant.
- Their distinctive trademarks, those interlocking guitars and precise rhythms, are sharp and slick - although the songs don't exactly leap out at you.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.