Translation of trademark in Spanish:
- 1.1 (symbol, name) marca (feminine) (de fábrica)Example sentences1.2 (distinctive characteristic) sello (masculine) característico
- The author cites four key types of intellectual property: trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets.
- Legal vigilance over brand names and trademarks is a product of our hyper-litigious society.
- You could register it as a trademark or service mark, but in this case, for what?
- Remediation is a trademark characteristic of weblogs but it is hardly a new idea.
- Her most memorable roles are stamped with her trademark characteristics, by turns wry, matey and spikily defiant.
- Their distinctive trademarks, those interlocking guitars and precise rhythms, are sharp and slick - although the songs don't exactly leap out at you.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.