- 1.1 (symbol, name) marca (f) (de fábrica) registered trademark marca registradaMore example sentences1.2 (distinctive characteristic) sello (m) característico
More example sentences
- The author cites four key types of intellectual property: trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets.
- Legal vigilance over brand names and trademarks is a product of our hyper-litigious society.
- You could register it as a trademark or service mark, but in this case, for what?
- Remediation is a trademark characteristic of weblogs but it is hardly a new idea.
- Her most memorable roles are stamped with her trademark characteristics, by turns wry, matey and spikily defiant.
- Their distinctive trademarks, those interlocking guitars and precise rhythms, are sharp and slick - although the songs don't exactly leap out at you.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...