- 1.1 (symbol, name) marca (feminine) (de fábrica) registered trademark marca registradaMore example sentences1.2 (distinctive characteristic) sello (masculine) característico
More example sentences
- The author cites four key types of intellectual property: trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets.
- Legal vigilance over brand names and trademarks is a product of our hyper-litigious society.
- You could register it as a trademark or service mark, but in this case, for what?
- Remediation is a trademark characteristic of weblogs but it is hardly a new idea.
- Her most memorable roles are stamped with her trademark characteristics, by turns wry, matey and spikily defiant.
- Their distinctive trademarks, those interlocking guitars and precise rhythms, are sharp and slick - although the songs don't exactly leap out at you.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.