Translation of tradition in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- a region rich in traditionin the best Irish traditionuna región rica en tradicionesby traditiona la mejor usanza irlandesato break with traditionpor tradicióntradition has it that …romper con la tradiciónsegún la tradición …Example sentences
- They are required to by tradition and tribal law passed down by generations of swing elders.
- The break with tradition has generated a heated debate on Internet fans' forums over the weekend, with supporters divided on the proposed name change.
- By definition, a legend is an unverified story handed down by tradition.
- Basotho are a nation that has solid traditions, beliefs and customs.
- Such a state of confusing dilemma caused heavy blow to the age-old traditions and beliefs of these cultures.
- Passing on Hindu traditions to the younger generation has always been a duty of parents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.