Translation of tradition in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- a region rich in traditionuna región rica en tradicionesin the best Irish traditiona la mejor usanza irlandesaby traditionpor tradiciónto break with traditionromper con la tradicióntradition has it that …según la tradición …Example sentences
- They are required to by tradition and tribal law passed down by generations of swing elders.
- The break with tradition has generated a heated debate on Internet fans' forums over the weekend, with supporters divided on the proposed name change.
- By definition, a legend is an unverified story handed down by tradition.
- Basotho are a nation that has solid traditions, beliefs and customs.
- Such a state of confusing dilemma caused heavy blow to the age-old traditions and beliefs of these cultures.
- Passing on Hindu traditions to the younger generation has always been a duty of parents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.