Translation of tragic in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Theater/Teatro] (before noun/delante del nombre) [role/scene] trágico a tragic actress una actriz dramática or trágicaExample sentences1.2 (sad) [event/life/consequences] trágico; [voice/expression] trágico
- The Play of King Lear is a great tragic play that many tragedies try to compare to.
- Then again, it's a theme of war films to make tragedies all the more tragic, isn't it?
- He was the icon in an era of icons, but like Shakespeare's tragic heroes his fatal flaws cut short a certain glittering career.
- Everyone at the school is extremely shaken and saddened by the tragic accident.
- It was a tragic accident, but accidents happen in demolition all the time.
- Three more people died on local roads in the past week in two tragic accidents
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the