Translation of tragic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Theater) (before noun)(role/scene)a tragic actress
trágicouna actriz dramática or trágicaExample sentences1.2 (sad)
- The Play of King Lear is a great tragic play that many tragedies try to compare to.
- Then again, it's a theme of war films to make tragedies all the more tragic, isn't it?
- He was the icon in an era of icons, but like Shakespeare's tragic heroes his fatal flaws cut short a certain glittering career.
- Everyone at the school is extremely shaken and saddened by the tragic accident.
- It was a tragic accident, but accidents happen in demolition all the time.
- Three more people died on local roads in the past week in two tragic accidents
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.