Translation of training in Spanish:
- 1 (instruction) training will be given to all stafftodo el personal recibirá capacitaciónthey've had no training in the use of the machineryno han recibido capacitación en el uso de la maquinaria
no les han enseñado a usar la maquinaria(before noun) (aircraft)training flight
de instrucciónvuelo (masculine) de entrenamiento or instrucciónthe factory serves as a training ground for new managementla fábrica es la escuela donde se forman los nuevos directivostraining manual training scheme training schoolescuela (feminine) de capacitaciónExample sentences
- Many traditional teachers in this study had no training in bilingual or ESL pedagogy.
- I was working as a locum house officer during my vocational training in a local teaching hospital.
- Figures released last week showed a drop in the number of 16 year olds in education and training in England.
- 2 (Sport) to be in training for somethingestar entrenando or entrenándose para algoto go into training for somethingempezar a entrenar(se) para algoto be out of trainingestar desentrenado or fuera de formaExample sentences
- A couple of divers are preparing to do some training exercises in the shallow water of the bay and the others will be diving the wreck of the Lucy later.
- There are many safe ways to carry out physical or mental training, such as exercising in gyms or on campus.
- Maintain your diet and reduce your training to ensure your muscles are prepared.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.