- 1.1 (instruction) capacitación (feminine) training will be given to all staff todo el personal recibirá capacitación they've had no training in the use of the machinery no han recibido capacitación en el uso de la maquinaria, no les han enseñado a usar la maquinaria (before noun/delante del nombre) [aircraft] de instrucción training flight vuelo (masculine) de entrenamiento or instrucción the factory serves as a training ground for new management la fábrica es la escuela donde se forman los nuevos directivos training manual manual (masculine) de instrucción, training scheme plan (masculine) de capacitación training school escuela (feminine) de capacitaciónMore example sentences1.2 [Sport/Deporte] entrenamiento (masculine) to be in training for sth estar* entrenando or entrenándose para algo to go into training for sth empezar* a entrenar(se) para algo to be out of training estar* desentrenado or fuera de forma
More example sentences
- Many traditional teachers in this study had no training in bilingual or ESL pedagogy.
- I was working as a locum house officer during my vocational training in a local teaching hospital.
- Figures released last week showed a drop in the number of 16 year olds in education and training in England.
- A couple of divers are preparing to do some training exercises in the shallow water of the bay and the others will be diving the wreck of the Lucy later.
- There are many safe ways to carry out physical or mental training, such as exercising in gyms or on campus.
- Maintain your diet and reduce your training to ensure your muscles are prepared.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.