Translation of training in Spanish:
- 1.1 (instruction) training will be given to all staffthey've had no training in the use of the machinerytodo el personal recibirá capacitaciónno han recibido capacitación en el uso de la maquinariano les han enseñado a usar la maquinaria(before noun) (aircraft)training flightde instrucciónthe factory serves as a training ground for new managementvuelo (masculine) de entrenamiento or instruccióntraining manual training scheme training schoolla fábrica es la escuela donde se forman los nuevos directivosescuela (feminine) de capacitaciónExample sentences1.2 (Sport) to be in training for something
to go into training for somethingestar entrenando or entrenándose para algoto be out of trainingempezar a entrenar(se) para algoestar desentrenado or fuera de formaExample sentences
- Many traditional teachers in this study had no training in bilingual or ESL pedagogy.
- I was working as a locum house officer during my vocational training in a local teaching hospital.
- Figures released last week showed a drop in the number of 16 year olds in education and training in England.
- A couple of divers are preparing to do some training exercises in the shallow water of the bay and the others will be diving the wreck of the Lucy later.
- There are many safe ways to carry out physical or mental training, such as exercising in gyms or on campus.
- Maintain your diet and reduce your training to ensure your muscles are prepared.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.