- 1.1 countable/numerable (deal) transacción (feminine), operación (feminine) a business transaction una transacción or operación comercial 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act of transacting) [formal] negociación (feminine)More example sentences1.3
(transactions plural)(of learned body) anales (masculine plural)More example sentences
- The figures show a similar trend to those for the whole of the UK, with more buy transactions than sell transactions over the course of last year.
- Whereas equities and bonds are easy to buy and sell, property transactions are more complicated, more costly and consequently less frequent.
- I was fortunate to witness several great items that were sold in private transactions.
- In 1938, Mott and Littleton published a seminal paper in Transactions of the Faraday Society on the calculation of defect energies in NaCl.
- These transactions are available for online access (papers are placed on the web once they are accepted), and also released as hardcopy once per year.
- The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is pleased to announce the online availability of all papers published in the ‘Transactions of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society’.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.