Translation of transaction in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (deal) transacción (feminine), operación (feminine) a business transaction una transacción or operación comercial 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act of transacting) [formal] negociación (feminine)Example sentences1.3
(transactions plural)(of learned body) anales (masculine plural)Example sentences
- The figures show a similar trend to those for the whole of the UK, with more buy transactions than sell transactions over the course of last year.
- Whereas equities and bonds are easy to buy and sell, property transactions are more complicated, more costly and consequently less frequent.
- I was fortunate to witness several great items that were sold in private transactions.
- In 1938, Mott and Littleton published a seminal paper in Transactions of the Faraday Society on the calculation of defect energies in NaCl.
- These transactions are available for online access (papers are placed on the web once they are accepted), and also released as hardcopy once per year.
- The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is pleased to announce the online availability of all papers published in the ‘Transactions of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.