Translation of transcendental in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Philos] trascendental; [experience/vision] sobrenaturalExample sentences
- The spiritual in man may soar in the highest transcendental realms, but man's body is essentially that of an animal.
- Hindus readily accept as reality transcendental realms of Gods and devas and higher modes of consciousness than that in which we commonly live.
- Isaac's prayer is symbolic of the transcendental spiritual beauty of Judaism.
Example sentences1.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [number/function] trascendente
- Kant's assertion that transcendental idealism entails empirical realism is difficult to interpret.
- On the other hand, transcendental empiricism has epistemological implications insofar as knowledge too must be formed in a process of individuation.
- How should we assess Husserl's transcendental phenomenology?
- Echoes of the subsequent post-Hegelian criticisms of Kantian transcendental philosophy are found in the early work of Horkheimer and Marcuse.
- Husserl sees his own transcendental phenomenology as the true heir to Kant's transcendental philosophy.
- Eze evidently thinks it very important to emphasize that Kant appealed to his transcendental philosophy and his theory of the a priori to formulate his racial theory.
- Liouville had introduced such numbers as examples of transcendental numbers - real numbers that are not roots of polynomial equations with integer coefficients.
- Mathematicians had regarded algebraic numbers as, in some sense, simpler than transcendental numbers.
- The very names negative numbers, irrational numbers, transcendental numbers, imaginary numbers, and ideal points at infinity indicate ambivalence.
- If fifth-degree polynomials are so hard, what can one do with transcendental functions of a complex variable?
- It was decided to concentrate on a three-volume work on the Higher transcendental functions, to be followed by two volumes of tables of integrals.
- I have just finished an extensive treatise on a certain class of transcendental functions to present it to the Institute which will be done next Monday.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.