Translation of transcribe in Spanish:
- 1.1(music/speech/shorthand)to transcribe something phonetically
transcribirhacer una transcripción fonética de algo
transcribir algo fonéticamenteExample sentences
- When the sun was three-fourths of the way down, I began to write, scribbling furiously to finish transcribing my thoughts before the light was lost altogether and we met as a group.
- Her speeches were never transcribed - at least during her stay abroad - and were never distributed adequately to the public.
- All interviews were then transcribed verbatim (with the exception of minor phrases such as ‘uh-huh’).
Example sentences1.2 (Audio)
- Finally one day Jeanne got tired of trying to transcribe my notes that were scribbled on numerous bits of paper in longhand.
- In the seminary classroom I taught relative clauses by transcribing examples of Kiswahili sentences on the blackboard with their English equivalents.
- Should I, perhaps, apply more editorial distance when transcribing my notes to your page?
- In those early years he would frequently transcribe orchestral music for the organ.
- They also transcribed music for the instrument from many sources, most notably the harpsichord, violin and piano.
- Liszt developed a physical virtuosity for the instrument and transcribed for it, sacrificing musical subtlety to an astonishing mechanical technique.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.