Translation of transcription in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (of speech, music etc) transcripción (feminine) phonetic transcription transcripción fonéticaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Audio] grabación (feminine)
- Quotes in this article were derived from tape transcriptions or written notes compiled during interviews.
- Instead of transcriptions of what he wrote, the book is scanned pages of his journals.
- Adams changes that to a simple ‘has’ and passes off his version as a word-perfect transcription.
- The pieces in Musicks Hand-maide are transcriptions of such music, played here on the virginals.
- Yet several works were commissioned for smart urban dance, music-theatre and performance-art events; five of the 22 tracks are clever transcriptions of Shostakovich piano pieces.
- The pieces were a Schubert-Liszt transcription and a study by Scriabin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.