nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 (of speech, music etc) transcripción (feminine) phonetic transcription transcripción fonéticaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Audio] grabación (feminine)
- Quotes in this article were derived from tape transcriptions or written notes compiled during interviews.
- Instead of transcriptions of what he wrote, the book is scanned pages of his journals.
- Adams changes that to a simple ‘has’ and passes off his version as a word-perfect transcription.
- The pieces in Musicks Hand-maide are transcriptions of such music, played here on the virginals.
- Yet several works were commissioned for smart urban dance, music-theatre and performance-art events; five of the 22 tracks are clever transcriptions of Shostakovich piano pieces.
- The pieces were a Schubert-Liszt transcription and a study by Scriabin.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.