noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (of speech, music etc) transcripción (feminine) phonetic transcription transcripción fonéticaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Audio] grabación (feminine)
- Quotes in this article were derived from tape transcriptions or written notes compiled during interviews.
- Instead of transcriptions of what he wrote, the book is scanned pages of his journals.
- Adams changes that to a simple ‘has’ and passes off his version as a word-perfect transcription.
- The pieces in Musicks Hand-maide are transcriptions of such music, played here on the virginals.
- Yet several works were commissioned for smart urban dance, music-theatre and performance-art events; five of the 22 tracks are clever transcriptions of Shostakovich piano pieces.
- The pieces were a Schubert-Liszt transcription and a study by Scriabin.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.