Translation of transcription in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (of speech, music etc) phonetic transcriptionExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Audio)
- Quotes in this article were derived from tape transcriptions or written notes compiled during interviews.
- Instead of transcriptions of what he wrote, the book is scanned pages of his journals.
- Adams changes that to a simple ‘has’ and passes off his version as a word-perfect transcription.
- The pieces in Musicks Hand-maide are transcriptions of such music, played here on the virginals.
- Yet several works were commissioned for smart urban dance, music-theatre and performance-art events; five of the 22 tracks are clever transcriptions of Shostakovich piano pieces.
- The pieces were a Schubert-Liszt transcription and a study by Scriabin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than