Translation of transform in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/trænsˈfɔːrm; trænsˈfɔːm; trɑːn-/
- 1.1 (change) [place/person] transformar when she dyed her hair she was completely transformed cuando se tiñó el pelo parecía otra their lives were transformed by the inheritance la herencia les cambió totalmente la vidaExample sentences1.2 [Electricity/Electricidad] [current] transformar
Example sentences1.3 [Mathematics/Matemáticas][ sustituir las incógnitas (de una ecuación) por sus valores expresados en forma algebraica ]
- She adjusts her breasts and runs her hand over her hair, as she transforms into her character.
- And then, as I get older, it transforms into something else.
- This passage explicitly thematizes the way human temporality is experienced as some form of spatial movement - how space transforms into time.
- Those receive their 11,000 volt current underground and then transform it to a voltage suitable for the domestic consumers in just one or two roads or streets.
- The wind plant captures and transforms wind energy into direct current electricity.
- There the signal is passed through the skin to the implant, which transforms the signal to electrical pulses.
- He replaced the differential operator d/dx by a variable p transforming a differential equation into an algebraic equation.
- Variables were transformed with natural logarithms or square roots to normalize residuals.
- He used them to transform Laplace's equation into ellipsoidal coordinates and so separate the variables and solve the resulting equation.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/trænsˈfɔːrm; trænsˈfɔːm; trɑːn-/
noun/nombre/ˈtrænsfɔːrm; ˈtrænsfɔːm; ˈtrɑːn-/
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] transformación (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.