- 1 (change) transformación (f) to undergo a transformation sufrir una transformación what a transformation! she used to be so rude! ¡qué transformación! or ¡qué cambio! ¡con lo mal educada que era antes!More example sentences
- In the former, there has been a radical transformation in the nature of the designs: artists have developed a new ‘ethnic’ style.
- The character of the inner city has undergone a marked transformation since the City set up a rejuvenation plan five years ago.
- Over the course of the last two decades the organisation of governmental activity has undergone a radical transformation.
- 2 c 2.1 [Math]sustitución de las incógnitas de una ecuación por sus valores expresados en forma algebraica 2.2 [Ling] transformación (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- At the time he was busy mimeographing handouts about ordering constraints among syntactic transformations.
- The transformation is typically carried out clausewise.
- It's a fast language for doing all sorts of text transformations, and you can pick up the simpler elements, I think, from scratch in a week or two.
- His results on this topic provided connections between number theory, theta functions, and the transformations of abelian functions.
- He thus enriched analysis and gave the complete solution of the two great questions of the transformation of hyperelliptic functions and of their complex multiplication.
- Picard also discovered a group, now called the Picard group, which acts as a group of transformations on a linear differential equation.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.