Translation of transistor in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- For comparison, the gate length of the smallest silicon transistors is about 20 nanometers.
- A gate voltage of output driving MOS transistor is adjusted through a negative feedback circuit.
- The display pixel electrodes are connected to source electrodes of said thin film transistors in one-to-one correspondence.
- 2transistor (radio) (esp British)radio (feminine) transistor or a transistores
(Latin America excluding Southern Cone) radio (masculine) transistor or a transistoresExample sentences
- The phone has two side speakers rather than one, so songs played through it do sound pretty decent - much like a portable transistor radio.
- My first memories of listening to the John Peel show was in bed, under the covers, with my little transistor radio tuned to BBC Radio 1 in 1977.
- The portable transistor radio was on every American beach.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.