Translation of transistor in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2transistor (radio) (especially British English)
radio (feminine) or (Latin America except Southern Cone) radio (masculine) transistor or a transistoresExample sentences
- For comparison, the gate length of the smallest silicon transistors is about 20 nanometers.
- A gate voltage of output driving MOS transistor is adjusted through a negative feedback circuit.
- The display pixel electrodes are connected to source electrodes of said thin film transistors in one-to-one correspondence.
- The phone has two side speakers rather than one, so songs played through it do sound pretty decent - much like a portable transistor radio.
- My first memories of listening to the John Peel show was in bed, under the covers, with my little transistor radio tuned to BBC Radio 1 in 1977.
- The portable transistor radio was on every American beach.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.