- 1 1.1 c and u [Linguistics/Lingüística] traducción (feminine) who did the translation? ¿quién lo tradujo?, ¿quién hizo la traducción? I've only read it in translation solo lo he leído traducido or en traducción an error in translation un error de traducción the joke loses a lot in translation el chiste pierde mucho al traducirloMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (conversion) we await the translation of these ideas into action esperamos que estas ideas se traduzcan en hechos or se lleven a la práctica
- The English text - in translation from the Japanese - was carefully edited by Victor Hauge, a staff member of the United States Embassy in Tokyo.
- Three Arabic texts are presented in translation.
- But experts reading those words, whether in translation or in the original Arabic, describe the language as divisive and militant.
- As translations of literary texts into other languages go, it is not unexpected that poetry prevails.
- He also revived or bought several publishers for different editions and translations of the book.
- It has been translated into 15 different languages, with further translations planned.
- 2 u and c 2.1 [Computing/Informática] traducción (feminine) 2.2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] traslación (feminine)More example sentences
- These alternative S4 movements, translation and rotation, are not mutually exclusive.
- The common motions are rotation and translation across the discontinuities.
- There seems to be a movement to direct translation.
- 3 uncountable/no numerable [Religion/Religión] 3.1 (of cleric) traslado (masculine) 3.2 (of saint, relics) traslado (masculine)More example sentences
- Bishops might preach at church consecrations or at the translation of relics, or go on occasional preaching tours, particularly to promote crusading fervour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.