Translation of translation in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable and uncountable (Linguistics) who did the translation?¿quién lo tradujo?I've only read it in translation
¿quién hizo la traducción?solo lo he leído traducido or en traducciónan error in translationun error de traducciónthe joke loses a lot in translationel chiste pierde mucho al traducirloExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable (conversion) we await the translation of these ideas into action
- The English text - in translation from the Japanese - was carefully edited by Victor Hauge, a staff member of the United States Embassy in Tokyo.
- Three Arabic texts are presented in translation.
- But experts reading those words, whether in translation or in the original Arabic, describe the language as divisive and militant.
esperamos que estas ideas se traduzcan en hechos or se lleven a la práctica
- As translations of literary texts into other languages go, it is not unexpected that poetry prevails.
- He also revived or bought several publishers for different editions and translations of the book.
- It has been translated into 15 different languages, with further translations planned.
- 2 uncountable and countable 2.1 (Computing) 2.2 (Mathematics)Example sentences
- These alternative S4 movements, translation and rotation, are not mutually exclusive.
- The common motions are rotation and translation across the discontinuities.
- There seems to be a movement to direct translation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.