- 1 1.1 c u [Ling] traducción (f) who did the translation? ¿quién lo tradujo?, ¿quién hizo la traducción? I've only read it in translation solo lo he leído traducido or en traducción an error in translation un error de traducción the joke loses a lot in translation el chiste pierde mucho al traducirloMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 u (conversion) we await the translation of these ideas into action esperamos que estas ideas se traduzcan en hechos or se lleven a la práctica
- The English text - in translation from the Japanese - was carefully edited by Victor Hauge, a staff member of the United States Embassy in Tokyo.
- Three Arabic texts are presented in translation.
- But experts reading those words, whether in translation or in the original Arabic, describe the language as divisive and militant.
- As translations of literary texts into other languages go, it is not unexpected that poetry prevails.
- He also revived or bought several publishers for different editions and translations of the book.
- It has been translated into 15 different languages, with further translations planned.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and the festival of el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.