Translation of transparency in Spanish:
noun plural -cies
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (of material)Example sentences1.2 (of lies, behavior)
- Demands for greater financial transparency were resisted at every turn.
- Hopefully, this legislation will bring greater transparency in these transactions.
- A single currency will also increase price transparency and thus highlight price differences still existing between Member States.
- 2 countable (Photography) (slide)(for overhead projector) transparencia (feminine)Example sentences
- She then presents the photographs as transparencies in light-boxes.
- Documentation can take the form of written language transcriptions, audiotapes, photographs, videotapes, video prints, overhead transparencies, and children's productions.
- Electronic images, transparencies and glossy prints are acceptable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.