- 1.1 [material/glass/paper] transparenteMore example sentences1.2 (obvious) [meaning] claro, transparente it was a transparent lie/excuse era obvio or estaba claro que mentía/que se trataba de una excusa it was a transparent attempt to bribe her fue un claro intento de soborno
More example sentences
- Specific wavelengths are absorbed as light passes through a transparent gem or is reflected from the surface of an opaque gem.
- She whipped about, sending black curls dancing, and plastered her body to the thick layer of transparent material behind her.
- They were made of a transparent material that allowed the warriors to see inside.
- Despite his transparent attempt to slip this out unnoticed, he has to explain why he apparently broke the law.
- The entire ad is built around an entirely intentional and fairly transparent attempt to deceive viewers.
- His frantic attempts, transparent and pathetic, to remould himself into something he is not compromised his dignity.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.