- 1 c and u(plural -mas)(shock, painful experience) trauma (masculine)More example sentences
- She has a dark, dark secret that would twist the mind of any cat that has experienced the traumas she has, and seen the things she's seen.
- Students are encouraged to experience university challenges as traumas.
- I, too, experienced the traumas of trying to enter the world of journalism.
- 2 countable/numerable(plural -mas or , -mata)[Psychology/Psicología] trauma (masculine); [Medicine/Medicina] traumatismo (masculine), trauma (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- It was the custody that caused the mother and son to suffer the severe emotional trauma that led to the suicide, she added.
- Many suffer emotional trauma from the shock of leaving home and being forced into a relationship too early.
- This is in addition to the increased shock and trauma such events would have upon the release of these men.
- The common abdominal injuries after blunt trauma are those to the spleen, liver, and kidneys.
- Other causes are trauma, iatrogenic injury, popliteal aneurysm, and aortic dissection.
- The county medical examiner said the boy died of blunt force trauma, a fractured skull and bruised brain.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...