Translation of travel-sick in Spanish:
- (British English)to be o feel travel-sick
mareadoestar mareadoto get travel-sickmarearseExample sentences
- Life continues apace, and the time I'm spending in Berkshire is going well (we'll ignore an episode today with the dog being extremely travel-sick) and all's looking more and more positive by the day.
- Against these downtrodden, travel-sick, spearhead-free West Indians, it felt a bit sad.
- The Dane is anything but travel-sick - that's six away games in a row now when he has scored.
Definition of travel-sick in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.