Translation of travel-sick in Spanish:
- (British English)to be o feel travel-sickto get travel-sickestar mareadomarearseExample sentences
- Life continues apace, and the time I'm spending in Berkshire is going well (we'll ignore an episode today with the dog being extremely travel-sick) and all's looking more and more positive by the day.
- Against these downtrodden, travel-sick, spearhead-free West Indians, it felt a bit sad.
- The Dane is anything but travel-sick - that's six away games in a row now when he has scored.
Definition of travel-sick in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to