Translation of tremble in Spanish:
- I was trembling with feartemblaba de miedomy legs/hands were tremblingme temblaban las piernas/las manosI tremble at the thought that …tiemblo al pensar que …Example sentences
- She could hear her raging heart beat wildly in her ears and she trembled with excitement and anxiety.
- And he smote the air with his fists, and believers trembled with excitement.
- I trembled with excitement as my ship rumbled to life.
- to be all of a tremble (British) [colloquial]estar or temblar como un flan [colloquial]temblequear [colloquial]Example sentences
- She felt it with a tremble of happiness and hope as her dreary eyes watched the clouds turn from pink to white, the sky from orange to blue…
- There was a slight tremble just before that which had a magnitude of around 1.1.
- Jennifer grabbed her car door for support, and was heated with the evanescence of the shock wave, a slight tremble of the ground.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.