Translation of tremendous in Spanish:
- 1 (great, huge)(speed/success)she has tremendous charisma
tremendotiene muchísimo carismashe was a tremendous helpme ( or nos etc) ayudó muchísimoExample sentences
- The helicopter would display their logo providing a tremendous amount of publicity across a vast area.
- I've met a lot of other people who like it, but I've also heard a tremendous amount of banter about people who don't.
- The cat can, as you've been experiencing in your country, cause a tremendous amount of damage.
- 2 (very good) her performance is tremendoussu actuación es formidable or fantásticahe's a tremendous athletees un atleta formidablewe had a tremendous timelo pasamos estupendo or fantásticothe landscape is tremendousel paisaje es increíble or hermosísimoExample sentences
- I can imagine she is doing a tremendous job in what must be indescribable circumstances.
- The National Health Service in York does a tremendous job for many people.
- We are trying to support the tremendous quality job that they are doing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.