Translation of tremendous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (great, huge) [difference/disappointment] tremendo, enorme; [speed/success] tremendo; [explosion/blow] terrible, tremendo she has tremendous charisma tiene muchísimo carisma she was a tremendous help me ( or nos etc) ayudó muchísimoExample sentences1.2 (very good) formidable her performance is tremendous su actuación es formidable or fantástica he's a tremendous athlete es un atleta formidable we had a tremendous time lo pasamos estupendo or fantástico the landscape is tremendous el paisaje es increíble or hermosísimo
- The helicopter would display their logo providing a tremendous amount of publicity across a vast area.
- I've met a lot of other people who like it, but I've also heard a tremendous amount of banter about people who don't.
- The cat can, as you've been experiencing in your country, cause a tremendous amount of damage.
- I can imagine she is doing a tremendous job in what must be indescribable circumstances.
- The National Health Service in York does a tremendous job for many people.
- We are trying to support the tremendous quality job that they are doing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the