- 1.1 (great, huge) [difference/disappointment] tremendo, enorme; [speed/success] tremendo; [explosion/blow] terrible, tremendo she has tremendous charisma tiene muchísimo carisma she was a tremendous help me ( or nos etc) ayudó muchísimoMore example sentences1.2 (very good) formidable her performance is tremendous su actuación es formidable or fantástica he's a tremendous athlete es un atleta formidable we had a tremendous time lo pasamos estupendo or fantástico the landscape is tremendous el paisaje es increíble or hermosísimo
More example sentences
- The helicopter would display their logo providing a tremendous amount of publicity across a vast area.
- I've met a lot of other people who like it, but I've also heard a tremendous amount of banter about people who don't.
- The cat can, as you've been experiencing in your country, cause a tremendous amount of damage.
- I can imagine she is doing a tremendous job in what must be indescribable circumstances.
- The National Health Service in York does a tremendous job for many people.
- We are trying to support the tremendous quality job that they are doing.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.