Translation of tremendous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (great, huge)(speed/success)she has tremendous charismashe was a tremendous helptiene muchísimo carismame ( or nos etc) ayudó muchísimoExample sentences1.2 (very good) her performance is tremendous
he's a tremendous athletesu actuación es formidable or fantásticawe had a tremendous timees un atleta formidablethe landscape is tremendouslo pasamos estupendo or fantásticoel paisaje es increíble or hermosísimoExample sentences
- The helicopter would display their logo providing a tremendous amount of publicity across a vast area.
- I've met a lot of other people who like it, but I've also heard a tremendous amount of banter about people who don't.
- The cat can, as you've been experiencing in your country, cause a tremendous amount of damage.
- I can imagine she is doing a tremendous job in what must be indescribable circumstances.
- The National Health Service in York does a tremendous job for many people.
- We are trying to support the tremendous quality job that they are doing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the