- 1.1 (great, huge) [difference/disappointment] tremendo, enorme; [speed/success] tremendo; [explosion/blow] terrible, tremendo she has tremendous charisma tiene muchísimo carisma she was a tremendous help me ( or nos etc) ayudó muchísimoMore example sentences1.2 (very good) formidable her performance is tremendous su actuación es formidable or fantástica he's a tremendous athlete es un atleta formidable we had a tremendous time lo pasamos estupendo or fantástico the landscape is tremendous el paisaje es increíble or hermosísimo
More example sentences
- The helicopter would display their logo providing a tremendous amount of publicity across a vast area.
- I've met a lot of other people who like it, but I've also heard a tremendous amount of banter about people who don't.
- The cat can, as you've been experiencing in your country, cause a tremendous amount of damage.
- I can imagine she is doing a tremendous job in what must be indescribable circumstances.
- The National Health Service in York does a tremendous job for many people.
- We are trying to support the tremendous quality job that they are doing.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)