Translation of tremulous in Spanish:
- 1 (trembling) (voice/hand)trémulo [literary]Example sentences
- His voice softens and opens up, threading a tremulous quaver through its easy melody.
- Just remember as you hear the tremulous reporter, voice quaking in empathy, why the farmer is crying.
- He lowered it slightly and said in a tremulous voice as he gazed at the snow covered ground, ‘I pity you.’
- 2 (timid)(glance/smile)
- On a timid, tremulous performance of REM's Everybody Hurts, she sounds like a reticent schoolgirl suddenly asked to perform at Live Aid.
- 'My life is hard enough as it is,’ she offered with a tremulous smile his direction.
- ‘I guess we've both been trying to keep things under wraps,’ she suggested with a tremulous smile.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.