- 1.1 (trembling) [voice/hand] trémulo [literary/literario], temblorosoMore example sentences1.2 (timid) [glance/smile] tímido
More example sentences
- His voice softens and opens up, threading a tremulous quaver through its easy melody.
- Just remember as you hear the tremulous reporter, voice quaking in empathy, why the farmer is crying.
- He lowered it slightly and said in a tremulous voice as he gazed at the snow covered ground, ‘I pity you.’
- On a timid, tremulous performance of REM's Everybody Hurts, she sounds like a reticent schoolgirl suddenly asked to perform at Live Aid.
- 'My life is hard enough as it is,’ she offered with a tremulous smile his direction.
- ‘I guess we've both been trying to keep things under wraps,’ she suggested with a tremulous smile.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...