Translation of tremulous in Spanish:
- 1.1 (trembling)Example sentences1.2 (timid)
- His voice softens and opens up, threading a tremulous quaver through its easy melody.
- Just remember as you hear the tremulous reporter, voice quaking in empathy, why the farmer is crying.
- He lowered it slightly and said in a tremulous voice as he gazed at the snow covered ground, ‘I pity you.’
- On a timid, tremulous performance of REM's Everybody Hurts, she sounds like a reticent schoolgirl suddenly asked to perform at Live Aid.
- 'My life is hard enough as it is,’ she offered with a tremulous smile his direction.
- ‘I guess we've both been trying to keep things under wraps,’ she suggested with a tremulous smile.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to