Translation of trend in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (pattern, tendency) tendencia (feminine) there is a trend toward centralization existe una tendencia a or hacia la centralización that's the general trend among young people esa es la tónica general entre los jóvenes upward/downward trend tendencia alcista or al alza/bajista or a la baja this will set the trend in personal computers esto marcará la pauta or la tónica en lo que respecta a computadoras personalesExample sentences1.2 (fashion) moda (feminine)
- Some trends may be apparent but other changes may occur which may contradict the general direction of the trend.
- The trend indicates the general tendency or direction over the long-term.
- Certainly in New South Wales, new trends are developing in terms of where foster families are in 2003.
- But what is the real impact on the home front of our obsession with fashionable and vogue trends?
- Even without a single currency, that is where we are sharing cultures, fashion and lifestyle trends.
- These days, in contrast, fashion trends emanate from a diverse range of sources.
- 2 [Geography/Geografía] dirección (feminine)
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- tender* unemployment is trending upward/downward el desempleo tiende al alza/a la baja public opinion trends toward/away from capital punishment la opinión pública se inclina hacia/en contra de la pena capital
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.