Translation of trend in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (pattern, tendency) there is a trend toward centralizationthat's the general trend among young peopleexiste una tendencia a or hacia la centralizaciónupward/downward trendesa es la tónica general entre los jóvenesthis will set the trend in personal computerstendencia alcista or al alza/bajista or a la bajaesto marcará la pauta or la tónica en lo que respecta a computadoras personalesExample sentences1.2 (fashion)
- Some trends may be apparent but other changes may occur which may contradict the general direction of the trend.
- The trend indicates the general tendency or direction over the long-term.
- Certainly in New South Wales, new trends are developing in terms of where foster families are in 2003.
- But what is the real impact on the home front of our obsession with fashionable and vogue trends?
- Even without a single currency, that is where we are sharing cultures, fashion and lifestyle trends.
- These days, in contrast, fashion trends emanate from a diverse range of sources.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than