Translation of trend in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (pattern, tendency) there is a trend toward centralizationexiste una tendencia a or hacia la centralizaciónthat's the general trend among young peopleesa es la tónica general entre los jóvenesupward/downward trendtendencia alcista or al alza/bajista or a la bajathis will set the trend in personal computersesto marcará la pauta or la tónica en lo que respecta a computadoras personalesExample sentences1.2 (fashion)
- Some trends may be apparent but other changes may occur which may contradict the general direction of the trend.
- The trend indicates the general tendency or direction over the long-term.
- Certainly in New South Wales, new trends are developing in terms of where foster families are in 2003.
- But what is the real impact on the home front of our obsession with fashionable and vogue trends?
- Even without a single currency, that is where we are sharing cultures, fashion and lifestyle trends.
- These days, in contrast, fashion trends emanate from a diverse range of sources.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.