- 1.1 (set of three) [formal] tríada (feminine) [formal]More example sentences1.2 [Music/Música] tríada (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 [Chemistry/Química] tríada (feminine) (átomo, radical o elemento trivalente) 1.4
- She is also a psychotherapist in San Francisco who works with couples, triads and other forms of alternative families.
- She frequently risks the reprimand of her more zealous colleagues by allowing students to talk quietly in pairs or triads while moving through the school.
- This sequence showed variability in pairs and triads of days without including three H or L consecutive days.
(Triad)(secret society)sociedad secreta china
- The third of a triad may be emphasized above its root or fifth to create a ‘sweeter’ quality in a dolce passage.
- The difference is that Beethoven lifts the upper two notes of the triad, leaving the bass to follow belatedly, while Elgar jacks up the bass first, and the upper notes follow.
- Included are the fundamentals of harmony, such as intervals, triads, chords, modulation and so on.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.