Translation of triad in Spanish:
- 1.1 (set of three) [formal] tríada (feminine) [formal]Example sentences1.2 [Music/Música] tríada (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 [Chemistry/Química] tríada (feminine) ([ átomo, radical o elemento trivalente ]) 1.4
- She is also a psychotherapist in San Francisco who works with couples, triads and other forms of alternative families.
- She frequently risks the reprimand of her more zealous colleagues by allowing students to talk quietly in pairs or triads while moving through the school.
- This sequence showed variability in pairs and triads of days without including three H or L consecutive days.
(Triad)(secret society)[ sociedad secreta china ]
- The third of a triad may be emphasized above its root or fifth to create a ‘sweeter’ quality in a dolce passage.
- The difference is that Beethoven lifts the upper two notes of the triad, leaving the bass to follow belatedly, while Elgar jacks up the bass first, and the upper notes follow.
- Included are the fundamentals of harmony, such as intervals, triads, chords, modulation and so on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.