Translation of triad in Spanish:
- 1 (set of three) [formal]Example sentences
- She is also a psychotherapist in San Francisco who works with couples, triads and other forms of alternative families.
- She frequently risks the reprimand of her more zealous colleagues by allowing students to talk quietly in pairs or triads while moving through the school.
- This sequence showed variability in pairs and triads of days without including three H or L consecutive days.
- 2 (Music)Example sentences
- The third of a triad may be emphasized above its root or fifth to create a ‘sweeter’ quality in a dolce passage.
- The difference is that Beethoven lifts the upper two notes of the triad, leaving the bass to follow belatedly, while Elgar jacks up the bass first, and the upper notes follow.
- Included are the fundamentals of harmony, such as intervals, triads, chords, modulation and so on.
- 3 (Chemistry)tríada (feminine) (átomo, radical o elemento trivalente)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.