- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] triángulo (masculine) equilateral/right-angled triangle triángulo equilátero/rectángulo 1.2 (set square) escuadra (feminine), cartabón (masculine) (Spain/España)More example sentences1.3 (relationship) triángulo (masculine) amoroso the eternal triangle el eterno triángulo
More example sentences1.4 [Music/Música] triángulo (masculine)
- Use a triangle to lay out the outline of the label, a vertical center line, and horizontal guidelines for the height of the lettering.
- Use a triangle to line those up and see that they're at right angles, then draw across them using the grid ruler.
More example sentences
- In a triangle, the three relationships are interdependent; they are not three separate person-to-person dyads.
- The third person in the triangle is receiving affection and intimacy that rightfully belongs to the spouse.
- And nothing is quite so potent an activator of consciousness as a relationship triangle.
- We were given drums, triangles, maracas and tambourines to experiment with.
- As she lay trembling slightly for a long moment, not daring to breathe, she became aware of a faint humming, like the sound that a triangle makes after you strike it.
- It was the first time I ever heard a recorded triangle that didn't sound false.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to