Translation of triangle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Mathematics) equilateral/right-angled triangletriángulo equilátero/rectángulo1.2 (set square)Example sentences1.3 (relationship)
triángulo (masculine) amorosothe eternal triangleel eterno triánguloExample sentences1.4 (Music)
- Use a triangle to lay out the outline of the label, a vertical center line, and horizontal guidelines for the height of the lettering.
- Use a triangle to line those up and see that they're at right angles, then draw across them using the grid ruler.
- In a triangle, the three relationships are interdependent; they are not three separate person-to-person dyads.
- The third person in the triangle is receiving affection and intimacy that rightfully belongs to the spouse.
- And nothing is quite so potent an activator of consciousness as a relationship triangle.
- We were given drums, triangles, maracas and tambourines to experiment with.
- As she lay trembling slightly for a long moment, not daring to breathe, she became aware of a faint humming, like the sound that a triangle makes after you strike it.
- It was the first time I ever heard a recorded triangle that didn't sound false.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.