- 1.1 [Math] triángulo (m) equilateral/right-angled triangle triángulo equilátero/rectángulo 1.2 (set square) escuadra (f), cartabón (m) (Esp)More example sentences1.3 (relationship) triángulo (m) amoroso the eternal triangle el eterno triángulo
More example sentences1.4 [Mus] triángulo (m)
- Use a triangle to lay out the outline of the label, a vertical center line, and horizontal guidelines for the height of the lettering.
- Use a triangle to line those up and see that they're at right angles, then draw across them using the grid ruler.
More example sentences
- In a triangle, the three relationships are interdependent; they are not three separate person-to-person dyads.
- The third person in the triangle is receiving affection and intimacy that rightfully belongs to the spouse.
- And nothing is quite so potent an activator of consciousness as a relationship triangle.
- We were given drums, triangles, maracas and tambourines to experiment with.
- As she lay trembling slightly for a long moment, not daring to breathe, she became aware of a faint humming, like the sound that a triangle makes after you strike it.
- It was the first time I ever heard a recorded triangle that didn't sound false.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.