- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] triángulo (masculine) equilateral/right-angled triangle triángulo equilátero/rectángulo 1.2 (set square) escuadra (f), cartabón (m) (Spain/España)More example sentences1.3 (relationship) triángulo (masculine) amoroso the eternal triangle el eterno triángulo
More example sentences1.4 [Music/Música] triángulo (masculine)
- Use a triangle to lay out the outline of the label, a vertical center line, and horizontal guidelines for the height of the lettering.
- Use a triangle to line those up and see that they're at right angles, then draw across them using the grid ruler.
More example sentences
- In a triangle, the three relationships are interdependent; they are not three separate person-to-person dyads.
- The third person in the triangle is receiving affection and intimacy that rightfully belongs to the spouse.
- And nothing is quite so potent an activator of consciousness as a relationship triangle.
- We were given drums, triangles, maracas and tambourines to experiment with.
- As she lay trembling slightly for a long moment, not daring to breathe, she became aware of a faint humming, like the sound that a triangle makes after you strike it.
- It was the first time I ever heard a recorded triangle that didn't sound false.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.