- 1.1 (court) tribunal (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (committee of inquiry) (British English/inglés británico) comisión (feminine) investigadora
More example sentences
- It is encouraging that various instruments, including war crimes tribunals and the International Court of Justice, have been put in place to address and redress past wrongs.
- In practice there seems no good reason why the present approach of handling environment-related cases within the existing system of international courts and tribunals should not continue to work.
- Some commentators have also expressed scepticism about the international courts, tribunals and committees which pronounce upon human rights.
- In the event of a dispute, an employment tribunal will rule on what is reasonable.
- We see the employment and disputes tribunals, which adopt their own rules of evidence.
- The industrial tribunal decided that Lambeth council had breached the Race Relations Act.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.