- 1.1 (court) tribunal (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (committee of inquiry) (British English/inglés británico) comisión (feminine) investigadora
More example sentences
- It is encouraging that various instruments, including war crimes tribunals and the International Court of Justice, have been put in place to address and redress past wrongs.
- In practice there seems no good reason why the present approach of handling environment-related cases within the existing system of international courts and tribunals should not continue to work.
- Some commentators have also expressed scepticism about the international courts, tribunals and committees which pronounce upon human rights.
- In the event of a dispute, an employment tribunal will rule on what is reasonable.
- We see the employment and disputes tribunals, which adopt their own rules of evidence.
- The industrial tribunal decided that Lambeth council had breached the Race Relations Act.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.