adjective/adjetivo (trickier, trickiest)
- 1.1 (difficult) [task/problem] difícil, peliagudo, que tiene sus bemoles 1.2 (sensitive, delicate) delicadoMore example sentences1.3 (devious) [person/scheme] taimado, astuto
More example sentences
- Completing one set of objectives or the other isn't too hard, but completing them both is a tricky task.
- The horribly tricky task for the judges in such situations is to avoid the court being used as a weapon in a revenge mission.
- He has the tricky task of deciding where the side will play in the future.
- The early minutes of the second half saw more great skills from Thompson and tricky runs from Sovago.
- Ryan Giggs is not as tricky but he has great pace, skill and overall quality.
- The tricky winger immediately started to cause Portadown problems and clearly lifted the Newry attack.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.