Translation of tricky in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (trickier, trickiest)
- 1.1 (difficult) [task/problem] difícil, peliagudo, que tiene sus bemoles 1.2 (sensitive, delicate) delicadoExample sentences1.3 (devious) [person/scheme] taimado, astuto
- Completing one set of objectives or the other isn't too hard, but completing them both is a tricky task.
- The horribly tricky task for the judges in such situations is to avoid the court being used as a weapon in a revenge mission.
- He has the tricky task of deciding where the side will play in the future.
- The early minutes of the second half saw more great skills from Thompson and tricky runs from Sovago.
- Ryan Giggs is not as tricky but he has great pace, skill and overall quality.
- The tricky winger immediately started to cause Portadown problems and clearly lifted the Newry attack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.