adjective/adjetivo (trickier, trickiest)
- 1.1 (difficult) [task/problem] difícil, peliagudo, que tiene sus bemoles 1.2 (sensitive, delicate) delicadoMore example sentences1.3 (devious) [person/scheme] taimado, astuto
More example sentences
- Completing one set of objectives or the other isn't too hard, but completing them both is a tricky task.
- The horribly tricky task for the judges in such situations is to avoid the court being used as a weapon in a revenge mission.
- He has the tricky task of deciding where the side will play in the future.
- The early minutes of the second half saw more great skills from Thompson and tricky runs from Sovago.
- Ryan Giggs is not as tricky but he has great pace, skill and overall quality.
- The tricky winger immediately started to cause Portadown problems and clearly lifted the Newry attack.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.