Translation of trigger in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of gun) gatillo (masculine) to pull o squeeze the trigger apretar* el gatillo to have one's finger on the trigger tener* el dedo en el gatillo 1.2 (of camera, machine) disparador (masculine)Example sentences
- Press the trigger to fire, and the missile is on its way, its own IR seeker taking over.
- He chuckled and pulled the trigger, firing at the targets even though he wasn't in the booths.
- Bullets impacted the floor around me as I pulled the trigger and fired back.
- 2 (catalyst) trigger (
forsth) detonante (masculine) (de algo) it can be a trigger for an asthmatic reaction puede provocar reacciones asmáticasExample sentences
- The answers to these questions will help you identify some of the reasons for the decision you made, to help you identify triggers, or situations that may be difficult for you.
- Plus, there aren't any triggers or events in the scenarios, and so the only thing that makes them play differently is the map they take place on, but the maps are a joke.
- Event triggers and in-game cinematics will then guide you although you will determine how a mission will be accomplished.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.