Translation of trigger in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of gun) to pull o squeeze the trigger to have one's finger on the trigger1.2 (of camera, machine)tener el dedo en el gatilloExample sentences
- Press the trigger to fire, and the missile is on its way, its own IR seeker taking over.
- He chuckled and pulled the trigger, firing at the targets even though he wasn't in the booths.
- Bullets impacted the floor around me as I pulled the trigger and fired back.
- 2 (catalyst) See examples:trigger (
forsomething) it can be a trigger for an asthmatic reactionpuede provocar reacciones asmáticasExample sentences
- The answers to these questions will help you identify some of the reasons for the decision you made, to help you identify triggers, or situations that may be difficult for you.
- Plus, there aren't any triggers or events in the scenarios, and so the only thing that makes them play differently is the map they take place on, but the maps are a joke.
- Event triggers and in-game cinematics will then guide you although you will determine how a mission will be accomplished.
- (reaction/response)(revolt)hacer estallarExample sentences
- Here again, the emblem suggests a chain of catastrophic, unspeakable events triggered by irresistible emotions.
- The exact cause of psoriasis is not known but it is understood that stress can trigger an outbreak.
- You can reduce the itching, inflammation, and scaling of psoriasis by reducing stress; high stress often triggers outbreaks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.