Translation of trigger in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of gun) gatillo (masculine) to pull o squeeze the trigger apretar* el gatillo to have one's finger on the trigger tener* el dedo en el gatillo 1.2 (of camera, machine) disparador (masculine)Example sentences
- Press the trigger to fire, and the missile is on its way, its own IR seeker taking over.
- He chuckled and pulled the trigger, firing at the targets even though he wasn't in the booths.
- Bullets impacted the floor around me as I pulled the trigger and fired back.
- 2 (catalyst) trigger (
forsth) detonante (masculine) (de algo) it can be a trigger for an asthmatic reaction puede provocar reacciones asmáticasExample sentences
- The answers to these questions will help you identify some of the reasons for the decision you made, to help you identify triggers, or situations that may be difficult for you.
- Plus, there aren't any triggers or events in the scenarios, and so the only thing that makes them play differently is the map they take place on, but the maps are a joke.
- Event triggers and in-game cinematics will then guide you although you will determine how a mission will be accomplished.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.