- 1.1 [negotiations] tripartito, trilateralMore example sentences1.2 [figure] trilátero
More example sentences
- The latter two demand a trilateral agreement over the share of the waters, and, indeed, representatives of the three countries have met several times for this purpose.
- The commitments of Labour and Social Policy Ministry under this agreement include that it motion amendments to labour legislation after trilateral negotiations.
- This led to President Jimmy Carter's invitation to President Sadat and Prime Minister Begin to join him in trilateral negotiations at Camp David.
- Of trilateral figures, an equilateral triangle is that which has its three sides equal, an isosceles triangle, that which has two of its sides equal, and a scalene triangle, that which has its three sides unequal.
- Yet the trilateral filter requires only one user-set parameter.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Quechua is the language of the Incas. Quechua is spoken today by some 13 million people in Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, and Argentina. Since 1975 it has been an official language in Peru. The Quechua people are one of South America's most important ethnic minorities. Words derived from Quechua include coca, cóndor, pampa, and puma.