- 1.1 [negotiations] tripartito, trilateralMore example sentences1.2 [figure] trilátero
More example sentences
- The latter two demand a trilateral agreement over the share of the waters, and, indeed, representatives of the three countries have met several times for this purpose.
- The commitments of Labour and Social Policy Ministry under this agreement include that it motion amendments to labour legislation after trilateral negotiations.
- This led to President Jimmy Carter's invitation to President Sadat and Prime Minister Begin to join him in trilateral negotiations at Camp David.
- Of trilateral figures, an equilateral triangle is that which has its three sides equal, an isosceles triangle, that which has two of its sides equal, and a scalene triangle, that which has its three sides unequal.
- Yet the trilateral filter requires only one user-set parameter.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.