Translation of trillion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (million millions: 1012)billón (masculine) (The word trillón is increasingly being used to translate this sense of trillion but this use is not accepted by the Real Academia Española)Example sentences1.2 [dated] (in UK: 1018) see also → hundred
- Scientists tell us that just after the ‘big bang’ the temperature was 100 million trillion trillion degrees.
- There are now more than 200 million vehicles traveling 5 trillion miles per year in the United States alone.
- Estimates for the total cost of reunification range from hundreds of billion to a few trillion dollars.
- Furthermore, the British trillion is a million times of its American counterpart!
- A British trillion used to be one million American trillions, but they are mostly the same now.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.