Translation of trim in Spanish:
- 1.1 (slim) [figure/person] esbelto, estilizadoExample sentences1.2 (neat) [uniform/suit] elegante, de buen corte; [car] de líneas estilizadas; [house/garden] muy cuidado
- The slim, trim title, suggesting an anthology of prefaces as an art form, is a leftover from Gray's earliest plan for the book.
- All qualities, one may contend, perfect to maintain a slim and trim posture.
- It is likely enough that pupils painted the background into which the master inserted the Teniers-like bright individual figures and their trim dogs.
- These neat and trim premises and surrounds are a credit to the school's scholars and teachers.
- These very trim and neat little craft will be a big addition to the club for their one class racing events.
- The numerous choices include various preferences, faders on/off, smart and trim tool selections and more.
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (condition) estado (masculine), condiciones (feminine plural); (good condition) buen estado (masculine), buenas condiciones (feminine plural) swimming keeps me in trim la natación me mantiene en forma or en buen estado físico try to keep your equipment in good trim intenta mantener tu equipo en buenas condiciones
- 2 countable/numerable (cut) recorte (masculine) just a trim, please córteme solo las puntas, por favor to give the hedge a trim recortar el seto
- 3 uncountable/no numerable 3.1 (on bodywork of car) banda (feminine) lateral, embellecedor (masculine) (Spain/España) , bocel (masculine) (Colombia) ; (upholstery) tapicería (feminine) 3.2 (woodwork) molduras (feminine plural) 3.3 (on clothes) adornos (masculine plural); (along edges) ribete (masculine)
- 4 uncountable/no numerable [Nautical/Náutica] asiento (masculine)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-mm-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an