Translation of tripe in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] mondongo (masculine) (South America/América del Sur) or (Spain/España) callos (masculine plural) or (Mexico/México) pancita (feminine) or (Chile) guatitas (feminine plural)Example sentences1.2 (nonsense) [colloquial/familiar] paparruchas (feminine plural) [colloquial/familiar], chorradas (feminine plural) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar], mamadas (feminine plural) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar], babosadas (feminine plural) (Central America/América Central) (Colombia) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar], leseras (feminine plural) (Chile) [colloquial/familiar]
- In Watsonville they do great brain, tripe or tongue tacos.
- Andouillettes are a Normandy specialty made by filling pig intestine with more pig intestines and tripe, or cow's stomach lining.
- I never see any of the great meat delicacies around your shop… you know, brains, sweetbreads, kidneys, tripe, lamb tongue.
- Yes, but then how many people are really interested in the tripe and rubbish served up at 6.30 pm on the programme.
- There's a Minister for Global Health out there somewhere and it seems that if you write beyond your allocation of tripe and twaddle, he or she will take retribution.
- This tripe, trivia and tosh poisons British politics and belittles us all
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.